MEAT CASE EVALUATION
ORDER FILL SYSTEM
An SQF Certified Company
A Case Space Optimization analysis can reveal "dollars" you didn't know you had and products you know you should have.
THE ANALYSIS INVOLVES A COMPREHENSIVE PRODUCT TO PACKAGE EVALUATION DESIGNED TO OPTIMIZE SPACE, SKU APPLICATION AND COSTS PER SQUARE FOOT.
Benefits start immediately from the first handshake to the final evaluations and product selection solution, CSO™ optimizes cost savings and qualifies sku Rationalization.
- Inventory space reduction
- Decrease overall packaging costs
- Minimize labor handling
- Optimize product-to-package application
- Customized packaging solutions
- Specifically targeted to senior level management Optimex™
Specifically targeted to senior level management The strategy will take the meat case to new levels of SKU rationalization, case and space management and food packaging application.
The CSO™ program is the only meat case analysis that will reveal opportunities to optimize your department and provide overall cost reduction.
Enhance revenue through effective merchandising.
Qualifies SKU rationalization Qualifies category managed processing solutions
The result becomes a comprehensive packaging system that enhances performance and minimizes costs.
A menu of case solutions designed for all market segments and categories
- Training, custom solutions, branding, category managed
- Back of the house efficiencies
- Service and self service meat case
- Convenience Store
- Portion control meals
Review current case configuration and product variety and evaluate to better understand objectives
- Form, fit and functionality
- Category analysis
- Usage evaluation
Review related areas of logistics
- Back-of-the-house application
- Display areas
- Food safety
Information compilation and recommendation presentation
- Professional field analysis
- Market profile evaluation
- Product recommendations
- Resultant expectations
- Selected customer profiles
- Expectations review
- Establish monitors and tracking
Formalize the test
- Finalize the product usage compatibility
- Prepare inventory replacements