Founded in 1985, AVA’s very essence has been developing solutions for retail. We pride ourselves on being an integral component of a "delighted" customer experience. Helping clients capitalize on any and all sales opportunities, while driving gross profit and eliminating shrink. Instead of having multiple levels of management our resources are utilized in retail support, and superior robust items, geared to aiding customers with a more precise and effective use of their labor, while maintaining in stock positions and allowing labor to concentrate on High Gross Profit offerings. We are a privately held, nimble, and ever evolving organization adapting constantly to the ever-changing demands on the retail business.
• Our plant is a state-of-the-art facility designed with food safety as its primary construction qualification. The plant provides the highest standards in quality control and exceeds the United States Department of Agriculture’s inspection methodology with HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points) and SQF (Safe Quality Food) level 2.
• Quality assurance standards that meet the expectations of AVA ownership and management that span a combined 150 years of experience in all sides of supply for retail and foodservice.
• All staff connected with securing, producing, and ultimately distributing product have both HACCP and ServSafe® training and protocol.
Regulatory compliance and certifications
• USDA Inspected facility Est# 17990A
• HACCP certified
• SQF Level II certified
• Certified to process USDA Organic meats
• Approved vendor for Whole Foods, Walmart and various major retailers